Tuesday, February 17, 2015



So in 2012 an innocent user named Tawna created a forum post on MovieStarPlanet warning other moviestars about a hacker named THE GRIM REAPER. The post said:
Today I was at LadyMagdals house today and LadyMagdal told me about a creepy glitch....... One day one of LadyMagdals friends was about to delete her user.Her moouse was by the Delete User button,but she didn't click it. Then there was a black flash and her user was deleted. BEWARE MOVIESTARS!
The post made Grim mad, so she hacked Tawna's sister, VIVIAN. On Vivian's account Grim made a post on the forum and everyone that posted got hacked. Unfortunantly,Tawna was one of the many victims *sigh/sob* Other victims were: SelenaGomezRockz, Lmfao is the best and many other users.
The worst part is Tawna and Vivian got locked of MovieStarPlanet... forever....
Tawna was level 16 and she always did her best to make other users happy. Vivian was level 6 and she was always doing something great. RIP TAWNA AND VIVIAN *SOB* I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU! *sobs* Grim reaper is one BAD thing to face....

Now we have to investigate why the creepy whistle played. And the black-flash too. Listen to what Tawna has to say: Anonymous Caught In The Butterfly Cafe Chatroom.
As If You've Known, In My Username It Says MSPTawna?
So Dat Means I'm The Green Girl Saying: "It's Like She's An Admin!"
I Saw Her In The Butterfly Cafe Because I've Heard It's Her Favourite Place To Go.
She Was At The Right Back,
The Scary Thing Was That She Had No User Tag Under her Like All The Rest Did!
What Does This Mean?


Look at this X-Large photo of a club.

Username: MacyXO
message me if you wanna become of my team or enteer in the contest and oh im on USA. She yeah...LOL bye!

















No comments:

Post a Comment